Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge
Advanced Replenishing Lipcolor
From the heart of roses, 6 NEWinimitable shades are born
Lancôme extends its iconic L’Absolu Rouge lipstick collection with 6 new shades, inspired by the world’s most beautiful and legendary roses.
In 1990, the home of quintessential French glamour revealed its legendaryRouge Absolu. Nearly twenty years later, L’Absolu Rouge—the next generation of creamy, deeply moisturizing, satin finish lip color—succeeded it.
Infused with a patented ProXylaneTM enriched Moisture Locker Complex, L’Absolu Rouge delivers instant hydration for up to eight hours of comfortable moisture and radiant color.
- Rose Amnésia no 244: A favorite among brides, this soft and sensual rosewood shade was inspired by the Amnésia Rose. This vintage flower’s sturdy stem and crown shaped petals symbolize pure romanticism.
- Rose Comtesse no 246: Derived from the Comtesse de Ségur variety, nature’s most graceful and charming rose, this brilliant pink shade recreates the blush of the blossom’s hundreds of delicate pink petals.
- Rose Carrousel no 349: Taking cues from the Carrousel Rose, this mouth-watering cherry pink shade pays homage to the flower’s colored, twirling spirals that evoke the whirling of a 19th Century park carrousel.
- Rose Grand Amour no 160: Inspired by the Grand Amour Rose, this intense red shade is legendary. Said to have arrived with Venus immaculately white, after Cupid was stung by a bee, his bleeding turned the flower scarlet.
- Rose Lancôme no 368: Created from the one and only Lancôme Rose, created in 1973 by master grower Georges Delbard, this vibrant fuchsia shade symbolizes the perfect marriage of beauty and resilience.
- Rose Damascena no 342: A striking Persian pink, this color was born from the exotic and sensual Rose Damascena.
Beauty News: Lancôme Introduces 6 New Shades of L’Absolu Rouge Lipcolor
Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge Advanced Replenishing Lipcolor From the heart of roses, 6 NEWinimitable shades are born…